If you are trying to achieve beautiful, flowering pots for the summer we have the perfect DIY tutorial for you.
Gather your supplies and in weeks you will have pots overflowing with blooms!
Click on the video below to see how it’s done.
- Flower pot with drainage holes in the bottom
- Gardening gloves
- Watering can
- Potting soil with fertilizer, preferably “moisture control” soil
- A variety of flowers/plants based on the sunlight where your pot will be kept
- 1 spikey plant for the center
- 1 trailing plant ( such as a sweet potato vine)
- 1 Geranium (2 if your pot is larger)
- 2-3 Wave Petunias
- 1 bushy flower (such as a lavender stream, or a “euphorbia” AKA: “Diamond Frost”)
Post by: Cristin M.