Are you looking for just one more side dish for your Thanksgiving feast? Look no further, we have just the dish for you!
This recipe is a staple at my family’s Thanksgiving celebration and I look forward to it every year.
It is so simple and uses basic ingredients, but packs a flavor punch that will have your guests coming back for more! Give it a try and let us know what you think.
- 1 – 16 oz. bag of broccoli (cook first)
- 1 – 16 oz. bag of cauliflower (cook first)
- Ritz crackers
- 1 – Can of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 – Can of Cream of Celery soup
- 1 – 8 oz. bag of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 cup of butter
- Crumble 20 Ritz crackers and place on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish
- Cover with 1/2 cup of melted butter
- Mix soup and cheese together and combine with veggies
- Pour half of veggies & soup/cheese mix on top of the crackers
- Add a layer of crumbled Ritz crackers
- Use remaining veggies & soup/cheese mix on top of crackers
- Top with remaining crushed crackers and remaining butter
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour
Post by: Cristin M.