Random Acts of Kindness Week
February 9th – 13th
The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation celebrates 20 years of spreading kindness and compassion!
Established in 1995 as a nonprofit, this foundation strives to create a better world by advocating on the importance of kindness to ourselves and others in our everyday lives.
Through their website, The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation has created a global community and provides its users with supportive tools and resources to help achieve the goal of global kindness and compassion.
Charm City Concierge will be celebrating and participating in Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) Week!
We hope you join us and commit to random acts of kindness. This initiative is more important now more than ever before in today’s society. If we all focused on being more kind & loving towards others on a daily basis, it would certainly help to make our world a better place!
We would love to hear about at least one Random Act of Kindness you perform during RAK Week 2015!
Get started in your workplace with the list of ideas below:
- Place positive sticky notes on computer screens, desks, break rooms or around your workplace
- Give a handwritten thank you note to a coworker
- Compliment the first three people you talk to each day
- Offer to help with a project
- Clean the office microwave or refrigerator
- Surprise someone who deserves more appreciation, maybe the cleaning crew or a night shift worker
- Learn the names of more people in your building
- Make an effort to be extra friendly today
Charm City Concierge is committed to local community outreach as well as raising awareness for causes on a national level. Check back throughout the year for more information on how you can get involved.
Post by: Ivon M., Community Outreach Coordinator